GAO RFID Parking Control System is a lightweight, flexible monitor/control software program designed for RFID parking control applications. Simple to install and configure, it offers all the common features required in parking control applications. Advanced and customized versions are available upon request.
- 24 hour Unmanned Operation
Once the system is set up and configured, no additional user input is required. Present a valid tag in front of the antenna and the parking gate will open automatically. Meanwhile, an access log record is saved into the system.
- Compatible with Various RFID Hardware
Passive LF, HF, UHF or semi-passive and active technologies can all be flexibly used together in the same system. HF short range readers and RFID card tags can be used for "swipe card to enter" parking gates and UHF long range readers and windshield sticker tags can be used for fully automatic parking gates.
- Group/Zone Management
The system is able to control multiple parking zones simultaneously. Tag holders can be divided into different groups. The system administrator can add different tag holder groups to different parking zones so that vehicles from each group can only enter specific parking zones.
- Day/Time Restrictions
The system administrator is able to specify the day and time values during which a group of tag holders can enter a parking zone, for example "employees from the sales department can park in the front parking lot between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays".
- Real-Time Monitoring
Through the software interface, the system administrator is able to monitor all parking gate activity on the desktop in real time.
- Customizable Reports
Access history logs are stored in the system and reports can be generated by specifying different criteria such as dates, times, zones or group names.
- Multiple Deployment Options Available
GAO's Parking Control System is available in the following forms:
- Off-the-shelf software to run on a local server or PC using a networked connection or as an embedded application
- Off-the-shelf cloud services (SaaS)
- Customized software to meet your exact needs to run on a local server or PC using a networked connection or as an embedded application
- Customized cloud services (SaaS) hosted on our cloud server or your private cloud server
- Powered by GAO Auto-ID Engine with such functions as middleware, drivers, Web interface, reporting engine and ERP module
- Microsoft Windows XP or later.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 (included in software package).