Overview - UHF 902 MHz. Gen 2 RFID Reader 4 Port Read 1 Port Listen
Heavy duty industrial reader with listen before talk port (LBT) that can handle 1 to 4 read antennae with a capacity of 400 or more RFID tags read at a time. Software included provides extensive control over RFID reader capabilities and behavior, full antenna behavior control, an optional I/O control module and a full spectrum analyzer. Also included is a reader diagnostic tool. This unit is ideal in industrial applications where high read rates are required such as portals or loading dock doorways. One and two antenna configurations will manage most conveyor and container tracking requirements.
Application Usage - UHF 902 MHz. Gen 2 RFID Reader 4 Port Read 1 Port Listen
- Warehousing, Distribution, Shop floor.
Specifications - UHF 902 MHz. Gen 2 RFID Reader 4 Port Read 1 Port Listen
- Display: 4 LED's
- Power requirements: 12 to 24 VDC, 60 W 2.5 A maximum
- Communications Interface: RS232, 10/100 Ethernet Digital I/O
- Frequency: 860to960 MHz (UHF-Ultra High Frequency).
- Power: 10 mW – 1W conducted (30 dBm)
- Read/Write Distance: Read 0 to 7 M, write 0 to 4 M
- Technical Certificates: ISO 18000-6B, ISO 18000-6C
- Antenna Connections: 4 + 1 listening port
- Dimensions: L 300 mm X W 220 mm X H 56 mm
- Weight: to 3.0 Kg.
- Housing: Aluminum
Operating Specifications - UHF 902 MHz. Gen 2 RFID Reader 4 Port Read 1 Port Listen
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% relative
Others - UHF 902 MHz. Gen 2 RFID Reader 4 Port Read 1 Port Listen
- Multi-Detection: Yes
- Antenna Compatibility: Linear or Circular polarized antenna
- Antenna Connection: RP SMA
- Transponder Compatibility: EPC Class 1 Gen 1, EPC UHF Gen 2
- GEN2 Reader 902 MHz (UHF-Ultra High Frequency).